Dear Husband to Be,
It's summer and life is good around here. I have been pretty productive at home and with our summer goals and that feels really good. There's a lot of organizing and such I'd like to do in the house and perhaps that will be my gig tomorrow. I got myself out of a sleep routine and while I'm sleeping more (which is way good) I've also landed myself a bit out of sorts. I haven't been to bed before 2am all week and I'm not really a fan of that sleep routine. I'm a morning person regardless which means I'm up early no matter what and so I've been a crazy drowsy lady.
I have NEWS: I'm working on a business venture. I'm just doing it. I've had a little idea festering for a while and decided that I will never get out of my $5000debt(yep, I put it out there) or my student loan debt(which I'm not puting out there) or our blasted treehouse with this teaching gig alone. And since I still don't know if or when you will be in the picture and also since I'd like to still do a whole lot of living it makes since for me to take some risks. I'm not nervous at all. Today I had a few hiccups in logistics, but yesterday was fabulous progress. I'm sure it will keep going like that. Maybe you'll notice the masters degree and the small (small small) business and forgive my student loan shenanigans when I tell you I want to be home while mothering our wee ones. I'm trying darn it. It feels really good. And I feel like I have a solid, fool-proof, totally simple idea so I'm hoping for a good supplement to put us just above where we need to be. Nothing lavish (so don't get your hopes up), not that I wouldn't welcome it if it came to give us a little more than expected.
Anyhoo, feeling strong and independent and Rosie theRiveter-ish lately. You will appreciate that about me, yes? And you will also step in and allow me to be a little less independent some too:)
Okay, off to just be with the teenager.
Your Sweetheart to Be,
Stephanie
P.S. I'm kind of wondering about this boy of mine shaving his face. If you were here you would totally help him with that. My word he's practically turning into a man...hurry up.
2 comments:
you are just Too Cute!
thanks;)
Post a Comment